Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ulysses

Go down

Welcome to Ulysses Empty Welcome to Ulysses

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 am

Dear All,

This little brainchild has emerged out of the many interesting conversations that I seem to have. The idea is that every time you read or see something interesting, whether it be online, in a newspaper, a TED talk, on the radio, a magazine article or just out and about in the world, please post it on here so that other members may be equally enlightened by the nugget that you have found.

I thought we could also use this space to discuss any particularly pertinent questions/thoughts that may be hanging over our craniums that we just desperately need to share.

If anyone is aware any interesting public lectures, please post the topic, time and date so that others can get involved should they so wish.

Happy posting...

P.S. I have chosen the name Ulysses not just after the great James Joyce masterpiece, but also after Ulysses S. Grant, a CIA officer, I thought we should keep this technological bubble just that, a bubble, let's keep it under wraps!!

Admin
Admin

https://ulysses.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum